The TentBox 2.0 Classic is ready to mount to your vehicle straight out of the box.
If you have any questions regarding the installation or use of your TentBox, please get in touch with our support team. Do not install your TentBox if you do not understand these instructions.
Key safety information
You must ensure that:
- You have purchased roof bars that: are made by a reputable manufacturer; are authorised for usage in conjunction with your vehicle; have been tested (e.g. GS-tested); and have an adequate load limit for the TentBox model you are installing.
- You have installed your roof bars safely and securely as per the manufacturer's instructions.
- Your TentBox is installed safely and securely as per our fitting instructions.
- Your TentBox is closed fully and securely with the closing straps when driving.
- You regularly check that your roof bars are securely fixed to your vehicle as per the manufacturer's instructions and that none of the components are damaged.
- You regularly check that your TentBox is securely fixed to your roof bars and that none of the components are damaged.
- You never drive faster than 70mph when you have a TentBox installed on your car.
- You give due consideration to the change in your vehicle's drive behaviour when a TentBox is installed on your car, taking into account side-wind sensitivity and corner and breaking behaviour.
- You give due consideration to the change in your vehicle's height when a TentBox is installed on your car. The height of your vehicle can increase by up to 90cm (dependending on your roof bars), so beware of low entrances and low-hanging branches.