1. Where to find information about us and our products
You can find everything you need to know about us, TentBox Limited, and our products on our website, before you order. We also confirm the key information to you in writing after you order by email.
TentBox Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 10243845 and whose registered office is at Units 9-10 Brickfield Trading Estate Brickfield Lane, Chandler's Ford, Eastleigh, England, SO53 4DR. VAT registration number: GB 280046425
2. We only accept orders when we've checked them
We contact you via email to confirm we've received your order, and then we accept it when we dispatch the product and confirm dispatch to you via email.
Please visit our Shipping and Returns page for further information about delivery of your order and estimated shipping times.
3. Sometimes we reject orders
Sometimes we reject orders, for example, because a product is unexpectedly out of stock or because the product was mispriced by us. When this happens, we let you know as soon as possible and refund any sums you have paid.
4. We charge you when you order
However, if you have chosen a finance option, payments will be taken at regular intervals as explained to you during the order process. You will own your product once we have received payment in full.
5. We charge interest on late payments
If we're unable to collect any payment you owe us, we charge interest on the overdue amount at the rate of 3% a year above the Bank of England base rate from time to time. This interest accrues on a daily basis from the due date until the date of actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgment. You pay us the interest together with any overdue amount.
6. We pass on some increases in VAT
If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
7. We're not responsible for delays outside our control
If our supply of your product is delayed by an event outside our control, we contact you as soon as possible to let you know and do what we can to reduce the delay. As long as we do this, we won't compensate you for the delay, but if the delay is likely to be substantial you can contact our Customer Service Team to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for, but not received.
8. Products can vary slightly from their pictures
A product's true colour may not exactly match that shown on your device or in our marketing or its packaging may be slightly different.
9. Safety and fitting information
By placing your order, you agree to follow our Safety and Fitting Instructions when installing and using your TentBox. You will be sent a copy of these after you place your order and can also view them via our Welcome page.
10. You have a legal right to change your mind plus extra rights under our guarantee
You have a legal right to change your mind about your purchase and receive a refund of what you paid for it. This is subject to some conditions, as set out below.
- The deadline for changing your mind. Legally, if you change your mind about a product you must let us know no later than 14 days after the day we deliver it. If your purchase is split into several deliveries over different days, the period runs from the day after the last delivery. However, we offer our UK customers a goodwill guarantee which is more generous than your legal rights by extending this cancellation period for up to 30 days from the date of delivery. This extended goodwill guarantee does not affect your legal rights if there is something wrong with your product (for more on those rights see below).
- How to let us know. To let us know you want to change your mind, contact our Customer Service Team or fill in the cancellation form.
- You have to return the product at your own cost. You have to return your product to us within 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind. Returns are at your own cost and for help with returns, please see our Returns Process or contact our Customer Service Team.
- Ask us to arrange collection for you using our delivery partner and a collection cost of up to £100 will be deducted from your refund. This option is provided at our sole discretion and requires the item being in the original box, with good structural condition.
- Send the product back to us, using an established delivery service. If you do this you should keep a receipt or other evidence from the delivery service that proves you have sent it and when you sent it. If you don’t do this and we don’t receive the goods at all or within a reasonable time we won't refund you the price.
11. We reduce your refund if you have used or damaged a product
If you handle the product in a way which would not be acceptable in-store, we reduce your refund, to compensate us for its reduced value. For example, we reduce your refund if the product's condition is not "as new", the product-branded packaging is damaged or accessories are missing. In some cases, because of the way you have treated the product, no refund may be due.
12. When and how we refund you
If you tell us you've changed your mind about a product that hasn't been delivered or one that we're collecting from you, we refund you as soon as possible and within 14 days. If you're sending your product back to us, we refund you within 14 days of receiving it (or receiving evidence you've sent it to us). We refund you by the method you used for payment. We don't charge a fee for the refund.
13. You have rights if there is something wrong with your product
If you think there is something wrong with your product, you must contact our Customer Service Team.
We honour our legal duty to provide you with products that are as described to you on our website and that meet all the requirements imposed by law. Please refer to our Warranty Policy for more information, which is provided to you in addition to your legal rights:
14. We don't compensate you for all losses caused by us or our products
We're responsible for losses you suffer caused by us breaking this contract unless the loss is:
- Unexpected. It was not obvious that it would happen and nothing you said to us before we accepted your order meant we should have expected it (so, in the law, the loss was unforeseeable).
- Caused by a delaying event outside our control. As long as we have taken the steps set out above in paragraph 7.
- Avoidable. Something you could have avoided by taking reasonable action, including following our reasonable instructions for use.
- A business loss. It relates to your use of a product for the purposes of your trade, business, craft or profession.
15. We use your personal data as set out in our Privacy Notice
How we use any personal data you give us is set out in our Privacy Notice.
16. Other important terms apply to our contract
- We can transfer our contract with you, so that a different organisation is responsible for supplying your product. You can only transfer your contract with us to someone else if we agree to this.
- This contract is between you and us. Nobody else can enforce it and neither of us will need to ask anybody else to sign-off on ending or changing it.
- If a court or other authority decides that some of these terms are unlawful, the rest will continue to apply.
- We might not immediately chase you for not doing something (like paying) or for doing something you're not allowed to, but that doesn’t mean we can't do it later.
- These terms are governed by English law and wherever you live you can bring claims against us in the English courts. If you live in Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland, you can also bring claims against us in the courts of the country you live in. We can claim against you in the courts of the country you live in.