Who we are and how to contact us
www.tentbox.com (and its sub-domains) is a website operated by TentBox Ltd (“We”). We are a private limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 10243845 and have our trading and registered office at Units 9-10, Brickfield Trading Estate, Chandler's Ford, Eastleigh, SO53 4DR. Our VAT number is GB 280046425.
To contact us, please email email@example.com
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.There are other terms that may apply to you
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may make changes to our website
We may update and change our website from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
We may suspend or withdraw our website
Our website is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our website for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
We may transfer this agreement to someone else
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
Our website is only for users in the UK
Our website is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our website is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a username, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your username or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Do not rely on information on this website
The content on our website is provided for general information only about the products that we sell on our website. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely without first consulting your own vehicle manufacturer. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before making a decision about the suitability of our products for your needs and the compatibility of it with your vehicle as we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, with regards to the suitability of the same for your vehicle.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our website is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources.
User-generated content is not approved by us
This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the website, such as reviews of the products. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our website do not represent our views or values.
If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Terms and conditions of supply.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our website or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our website; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our website.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
Uploading content to our website
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our website, or to make contact with other users of our website, you must comply with the following:
You may use our website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our website;
- any equipment or network on which our website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Postings/ Reviews by you
Where we do allow users to post a review on our website, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any postings/ reviews we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any postings/ reviews by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our website (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our website. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our website.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our website.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Rights you are giving us to use material you upload
When you upload or post content to our website, you grant us a limited, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid up, license to use the content and other users of the websites to which your content has been shared or embedded. This shall include, but not be limited to a the right to use, copy, repost, transmit or otherwise distribute, publicly display, adapt, prepare derivative works of, compile, make available and otherwise communicate to the public, your content.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our website. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our website in any website that is not owned by you.
Our website must not be framed on any other site.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out above.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our website other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
Our trade marks are registered
“TENTBOX” and ”TENT BOX” are trade marks of 18 Brick Lane, Romsey, Hampshire, SO51 8LG. You are not permitted to use them without our written approval.
Finance and Klarna
TentBox Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA FRN 943034) and acts as a credit intermediary and not a lender, offering credit products provided by a limited number of finance providers, including Klarna Bank AB (publ). Please note that Pay in 3 instalments and Pay in 30 days agreements are not regulated by the FCA.
Finance is only available to permanent UK residents aged 18+, subject to status, T&Cs and late fees apply. Klarna.com/uk/terms-and-conditions