Apr 7, 2020 | TentBox News,
Join us in our ‘camp at home’ challenge.
Although we’re stuck at home for the foreseeable future, it’s important to try and make life more interesting, and bring everyone together!
We’ve created this challenge, as a fun thing to do at home with the family, whilst also raising money for our NHS heroes who are battling on the frontline during these stressful and unprecedented times.
How to take part:
Step 1. Camp out at home ⛺
This is the fun part! A chance to have a little bit of adventure in your own home, and spend a night sleeping in a different way.
(If you can’t camp out at home, why not share an old photo of you camping, and help support the cause?)
Some fun ideas:
- Set up a tent in your garden
- Create a pillow fort in your living room, and hunker down for the night
- Sleep on your drive if you have a TentBox, Campervan or Caravan
📷 Don’t forget to take lots of pictures!
Step 2. Donate £5 💰
Seeing as we’ll be having an adventure, but not having to pay any campsite fees, we thought that a £5 donation would be achievable, and go a long way to helping out our amazing NHS staff. Donate to our Virgin Money Fundraising Page below:
Step 3. Post online & Challenge 5 Friends 🖐
Once you’ve camped out, and made your donation, post about your adventure online!
Remember to tag: @camp.for.heroes
Remember to tag: 5 friends who you want to challenge to do the same
The Camp For Heroes Social Links:
The Camp For Heroes Challenge Poster
About the cause
All proceeds are going to NHS charities together who’s mission statement is to support the welfare and the wellbeing of NHS staff as they fight COVID-19.
Our effort will be part of a larger campaign run by Virgin Money Giving, which has an overall target of raising £100 million. They’ve already raised over £25 million, so let’s do our best to help out that cause!
They will fund things such as:
1) Funding well-being packs for staff and volunteers on wards/departments
2) Cost of travel, parking, accommodation for NHS staff and volunteers Volunteer expenses
3) Other items as requested by NHS Charities that enhance the well-being of NHS staff and volunteers caring for COVID-19 patients.
Good luck, and we hope you have fun with the Challenge!!